Terms and Conditions
Once we have accepted your booking and the deposit payment has been received, a contract has been entered into which includes the following terms and conditions:
1. When you book you warrant that you are over 18 years old and accept full responsibility for all persons who will use the property for the period booked ensuring they are aware of these terms and conditions.
2. Provisional bookings made by telephone will remain firm, provided we receive the deposit amount due within the period agreed at the time of booking (usually 3 to 5 days).
3. A deposit of one third is payable with the booking, the remainder is due 3 months before commencement of holiday, unless otherwise agreed. Final payment date and amount will be sent to you with confirmation of booking, please note it is your responsibility to make sure that we receive the payment on time. The costs for oil, gas and electricity are included and bed linen is provided (not towels). Fire wood can be pre-orded from us or bought from the local garage.
5. Arrival time is 4pm and departure 10am, unless otherwise agreed.
6. In the case of cancellation, you must notify us in writing by email or post. Payment will not be refunded unless the property is relet for this period; in which case it will be returned minus an administration fee of £50. We do not operate a cancellation insurance scheme and recommend that you have your own appropriate cover.
7. When you book, you agree to indemnify us against all loss and damage arising (including unreasonable large amounts of cleaning) directly or indirectly to the grounds, property and its contents from any deliberate or negligent act or omission by yourself, or any person or animal accompanying you. You will find the innovatory in the welcome book, please check it over to ensure you are satisfied with its contents at the commencement of your stay.
8. Including babies in cots, the number of people at the property and its grounds must not exceed 16 unless agreed.
9. Dogs are allowed by prior arrangement and at a cost of £35 per stay, they must be under proper control and on leads, they are not permitted upstairs in the house and must be kept in a cage overnight.
10. Hot tub
You use the Hot Tub at your own risk. We will maintain the hot tub following the manufacturers guidelines. We cannot be held responsible for your safety whilst you are using the Hot Tub.
The responsible person for this booking must ensure all hot tub users read and understand the hot tub advice & guidance sheet.
You will be held responsible for any damage, and any cost involved will be taken from your security deposit or additional payment will need to be made. You will also lose your full deposit if any of theses hot tub terms and conditions are broken.
Children under 12 must not use the hot tub, children between 12 and 18 must be supervised by an adult.
No more than 7 people are to use the hot tub at any one time.
Do not use glassware, eat, drink or smoke whilst in hot tub.
We endeavour to keep the hot tub in full working order during your stay, however use of the hot tub is not a contractual right of the stay and can be withdraw at any time if necessary.
11. Blaenpant Mansion, its' owner(s), management, and employee(s), hereafter collectively known as Blaenpant Mansion are not liable or responsible for any accidents, injuries or deaths that may occur while at Blaenpant Mansion in the grounds, woods and in relation to the animals or play equipment. We ask that care is taken when approaching animals and using play equipment which is all at own risk, instructions in the welcome folder must be followed and children must be supervised by adults. The property, grounds, woodland and equipment are all maintained to ensure a safe and comfortable stay, please notify us immediately if this is not the case. We are not responsible for any loss, stolen and/or damaged possessions of guests while on the premise of Blaenpant Mansion.
12. The responsible person for this booking must read the full welcome booklet on arrival and ensure all persons who will use the house for the period of the booking are aware of its contents.
13. We reserve the right to terminate a booking at any time if these conditions are not met in full.
Please note: A refundable cash deposit of £200 is required on arrival, this will be returned by bank transfer after departure.
Holidays for your imagination.....